Wednesday, March 28, 2012

[SA] Beta Premier (Civilian BETA SFPD Police car)

This is a civilian version of the cutscene/beta 
SFPD police car. I remapped the body, fixed the engine and lights.
Here is a picture of the fucked model.


Looks better than the original premier.
I created this normal version for beta lovers



Taxi version

This one is not finished. The Premier VIP

I converted the beta premier to create this one
I keep my style to edit SA cars.
Features:
-Chrome wheels
-New interior
-3D engine
-Some reflection maps (optional)

Premier Beta

Download

Taxi

Download


3 comments:

  1. Nice,But can you make the Wheels HD?
    I Saw a mod pack that has all GTA III wheel types in HD,and the wheels that this car has are also from GTA III,Here is a link for it:
    http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=6103

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will release some variants like the taxi ,police cars and one with GTA IV parts like the interior and wheels.

      The wheels from this one are going to be from the Cabby.

      Delete
  2. great work on this man! looking forward to a police car version of this as well

    ReplyDelete